The tasks include:
- Development of automation frameworks
- Automation of test cases and test scenarios for both software and complex hardware systems
- Evaluation of test results and reporting on the test status
- IT training and minimum five years’ experience in software development or testing
- Sound knowledge of API Testing (REST / SOAP)
- Experience with embedded systems of advantage
- JAVA knowledge and ISTQB certification as a plus
- Team player, communicative and able to work under pressure
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Responsible, structured and self-reliant
What you can expect from us:
We offer you a secure position with challenging and exciting tasks. In addition, you will find a “hands-on” mentality, good personal development opportunities and a very good working environment. We provide you freedom to organize your daily work and the possibility to take responsibility.
You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making in a dynamic and growing environment. Here you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and shaped by a cooperative and trusting relationship. Occupational health management is very important to us.
Could we spark your interest?
Then please send your detailed application documents – preferably by e-mail – stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations to:
Simone von Grolman
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377