The tasks include:
- Acquisition of new customers, partners and projects in the AutoID and Point of Sale (PoS) market area
- Development of selected markets in Germany and internationally
- Serving existing customers and new customers as part of account management
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing documents; organization of and participation in fairs and trade shows
- Several years of experience in direct sales to major customers and / or in partner sales, preferably in the areas of retail or logistics
- Experience in sales of complex IT projects with proven success
- Degree in business administration, business informatics or engineering and / or comparable commercial or technical training
- Very good business understanding, strong communication skills and methodical thinking and acting
- Excellent knowledge of German, fluency in English, preferably skills in other foreign languages
- Good MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel (company car will be provided)
What you can expect from us:
We offer you a secure position with challenging and exciting tasks. In addition, you will find a “hands-on” mentality, good personal development opportunities and a very good working environment. We provide you freedom to organize your daily work and the possibility to take responsibility.
You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making in a dynamic and growing environment. Here you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and shaped by a cooperative and trusting relationship. Occupational health management is very important to us.
Could we spark your interest?
Then please send your detailed application documents – preferably by e-mail – stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations to:
Simone von Grolman
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377