The tasks include:
- Analysis, documentation and management of requirements
- Planning, coordination of orders and deliveries (Release Management)
- Resource management in coordination with the development and service departments
- Overall responsible project management according to internal guidelines for project execution
- Coordination of technical support and control of partners
- Support of sales through tenders and offers
- Completed technical studies or comparable education / professional experience
- High quality awareness
- Structured working method as well as a high analytical and conceptual thinking ability
- Proven project management experience, agile experience desirable
- Communicative, resilient and responsible in addition to excellent German language skills, very good command of spoken and written English is required.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you a secure position with challenging and exciting tasks. In addition, you will find a „hands-on“ mentality, good personal development opportunities and a very good working environment. We provide you freedom to organize your daily work and take responsibility.
You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making in a dynamic and growing environment. Here you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and shaped by a cooperative and trusting relationship. Occupational health management is very important to us.
Could we spark your interest?
Then please send your detailed application documents – preferably by e-mail – stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations to:
Simone von Grolman
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377