ALMEX GmbH is a leading solution and service partner for systems for recording, validating and processing data. The technology company, which is part of the international TRI STAR Group, automates processes in the retail & logistics and public transport sectors, thereby increasing efficiency in the transport of passengers, goods and services. ALMEX is thus banking on the global megatrend mobility. The head office is in Hanover. The ultimate parent company, Dutech Ltd, is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
The company is a well-known manufacturer of ticketing systems and mobile data acquisition systems. In more than 40 years of company history, ALMEX has developed into an internationally positioned, medium-sized company.
If you want to grow with us, apply as Strategic Purchaser.
Your tasks are:
- Qualification and further development of (new) suppliers in Germany and abroad
- Close cooperation with R&D to optimize costs for new developments
- Securing of material requirements under cost-optimized aspects
- Active participation in interdisciplinary purchasing and special projects
- Project planning, implementation and monitoring of external and internal procurement processes, d. H. Analysis
of the current situation and customer requirements, planning and coordination of the necessary
- Participation as a sub-project manager of the supply chain in customer projects, coordination of customer
requirements as well as checking the feasibility
- Creation of decision templates for profitability calculations (make or buy) as well as conception, implementation
and analysis of tenders
- Successfully completed studies in business administration or a comparable qualification
(Business Administrator etc.)
- Proven several years of professional experience in operational, production-related purchasing
- “Hands on” mentality desirable
- Knowledge of CIP or comparable tools
- Confident handling of MS Office products, SAP ERP
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (long-distance travel)
- Structured and independent way of working
- Reliability and a high level of commitment
What we offer you:
We offer you a secure job with challenging and exciting tasks that allow you to work independently and require a “hands-on” mentality, as well as good personal development opportunities with a very good working atmosphere in a technologically modern company. You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making paths in a dynamic and growing environment. With us, you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and is characterized by a partnership and trusting relationship. In-house health management is very important to us, as is work-life balance through an open working time model.
Then please send your meaningful application documents – preferably by email – stating your earliest appointment date and your salary expectations to:
Simone von Grolman
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377