ALMEX GmbH is a leading solution- and service partner for systems for recording, validating and processing data. Our technology company is part of the international TRI STAR Group and automates processes in the Retail & Logistics and Public Transport industries. Our solutions are future-oriented and ensure efficiency improvements in the transport of passengers, goods and services.
As a well-known manufacturer of ticketing and mobile data acquisition systems, based in Hanover, we supply intelligent and modular system solutions for greater mobility and safety and with a focus on sustainability.
If you want to grow with us, then now ask yourself as a Project Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the independent implementation of new and for the coordination of existing customer projects and also for the processing of orders.
- You are responsible for project planning and management and have the agreed objectives, the budget and the dates always in mind.
- You lead our project team, which is made up of different departments and you are responsible for the interface to our customers.
- You create project plans and status reports and are responsible for risk management in more extensive development projects.
- You moderate workshops or meetings in a larger circle and enjoy the presentation of the results in front of your colleagues and customers.
- You are the one who recognizes change requests in your project, negotiates them with the customer and finally enforces it.
- With your forward-looking planning, you support our rolling company forecast.
- You trade product-oriented, i.e. you support internal product-accompanying processes
- You bring a completed degree or comparable training/professional experience.
- You already have experience as a Project Manager.
- You have a high quality awareness.
- You are structured, analytical and conceptual.
- Resilience and self-responsibility are not foreign words for you.
- Advantageous are Android knowledge, e.g. knowledge of Android Enterprise and OTA update procedures
- Very good German language skills and good English skills round off your profile.
- With good user knowledge in common project management tools, you can also score points.
- A recognised project management certification or knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) would be desirable.
Our offer to you
We offer you demanding tasks that allow independent work and a “hands-on” mentality
require. At ALMEX you have good personal development opportunities with a very good working climate in a technologically modern company. You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making in a dynamic and growing environment. Our corporate culture is partnership-based and trusting relationship. This is reflected, among other things, in the fact that we use the “you” among each other.
Health management is of particular importance to us.
Do you share our passion for technically demanding projects? Then look forward to your application documents, preferably by e-mail and with your notice period and salary expectations.
Human Resources – Stockholmer Allee 5 – 30539 Hannover
Phone: 0511 6102-0 – Email: email@example.com -www.almex.de