ALMEX GmbH, based in Hanover, is a leading solution and service partner for systems for collecting, validating and processing data. The technology company automates processes in the public transport and retail & logistics sectors, thereby increasing the efficiency of the transport of passengers, goods and services. ALMEX is thus relying on the global megatrend mobility.
ALMEX is part of the international Tri Star Group (Shanghai, PR China), a medium-sized group with locations in Europe, North America and Asia and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. ALMEX complements the group with a strong research and development team of around 125 employees, including highly qualified engineers and IT specialists in the areas of software and hardware development as well as project management. ALMEX’s customers include well-known large international companies in the public transport and retail sectors.
As soon as possible, ALMEX is looking for a Head of Development & Product Management (m / f / d) with the opportunity to develop into a member of the management team
In this newly created function, you will work in a key position in the company and, in close cooperation with sales and project management, you will have a decisive influence on the further development of our products, solutions and technologies. You are responsible for our innovations and customer-centered innovations. You are responsible for technical idea management as well as the coordination and management of development projects. Active cooperation and coordination with development departments of other group companies as well as technology partners at home and abroad are also part of your area of responsibility.
Around 50 employees in the Product Design & Hardware, Software Solutions & Innovations, Project Development & Software Lifecycle and Product Management and R&D Services departments support you in this task.
- Management and further development of around 50 assigned employees in currently three departments
- Development of innovative products and system solutions to secure and further expand market and technology leadership
- Continuous further development of organization, processes and systems
- Supporting the development of digital products and business models
- Deriving, identifying, evaluating and developing innovations, technology trends and new applications
- Responsibility for technical product management and deriving the technology and product roadmap from it
- Completed degree (e.g. in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable Course) and / or several years of relevant professional experience in the development of technical products, systems and solutions consisting of hardware, firmware and software
- Several years of management experience from interdisciplinary development teams
- Experience in the implementation and responsibility of complex customer or Product development projects
- Strive to drive the development of digital products and business models as an innovator
- Successful participation in a larger change process (e.g. SCRUM, Design Thinking) as well as experience with modern development and planning tools
- Success and goal-oriented, resilient
- Movers and designers, convincing “people manager”
What we offer:
We offer you a secure job with challenging and exciting tasks in a technologically modern company. Independent work and a “hands-on” mentality are a matter of course for us. You benefit from flat hierarchies and direct decision-making paths in a dynamic and growing environment. With us, you will experience a corporate culture that is always on the move and is characterized by a partnership-based and trusting relationship. In-house health management is very important to us.
Then please send your detailed application documents – preferably by email – stating your earliest recruitment date and your salary expectations to:
Stockholmer Allee 5
Tel: 0511-6102 377
We look forward to your application and will contact you immediately. Absolute confidentiality in every relationship is a matter of course for us.