ALMEX GmbH is a leading solution and service partner for systems for recording, validating and processing data. Our technology company belongs to the international TRI STAR Group and automates processes in the Retail & Logistics and Public Transport sectors.
Our solutions are future-oriented and ensure increased efficiency in the transport of passengers, goods and services.
As a well-known manufacturer of ticketing and mobile data acquisition systems, based in Hanover, we deliver intelligent and modular system solutions with a focus on sustainability for your mobility and security.
If you want to grow with us, apply as
Accounts Receivable Accountant (m / f / d) part-time (75%)
- Processing of debtors from invoicing to payment in SAP
- Clarification of payment differences directly with the customer
- Support sales in credit management
- Booking of bank transactions using CP-WEB and SAP
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Participation in monthly and annual financial statements
- Cooperation with all areas of financial accounting and support for controlling
- Training e.g. as an office or industrial clerk and / or recognized advanced training in the above-mentioned area
- Several years of well-founded professional experience in the above-mentioned area of responsibility
- Confident command of English
- Strong analytical understanding combined with a proactive approach
- Independent and careful way of working and absolute trustworthiness
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office – especially Excel
Are you interested in our offer? Are you interested in numbers, data and facts?
Then look forward to our team!
You can expect a very good working atmosphere, benefits and a good work-life balance in a technologically modern company.
We look forward to your application documents, preferably by email, stating your notice period and salary expectations.
ALMEX GmbH – Personalabteilung
Stockholmer Alle 5
Telefon: 0511 6102-0